For students to engage in educational experiences which prepare them for success in the 21st Century.
1. We believe that all students can be successful in a rigorous secondary educational program when provided with instruction, curriculum, and support that meet their specific needs.
2. We believe that students will thrive in a small school environment that is safe and supportive.
3. We believe that students will excel in a program that focuses on academics and implements an innovative schedule that allows for small class sizes and personal attention to each student.
4. We believe that all students will be successful when provided with an effective, standards-based curriculum that requires learning mastery.
5. We believe that Arroyo Paseo Charter High School will address the regional and national need for improved performance in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics among all students, but particularly among minorities.
News and Updates